PRN LVN position in our Day Surgery. We are always looking to build our team with qualified individuals.
Functions as a health care member under the direction of the Registered Nurse to implement the Plan of Care utilizing the nursing process. Provides a safe, therapeutic environment by following basic standards of nursing practice technical skills.
- Graduate of a school or vocational nursing, required.
- Current Texas License to practice vocational nursing, required.
- Current ACLS and CPR certification preferred but will set up classes to get certified.
- PALS certification preferred.
- One or more years of Acute Care experience as a LVN preferred.
GPCH is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender
GPCH es un proveedor, empleador y prestador que ofrece igualda de oportunidades