Full Time Exempt position. Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed for a busy clinic.
Responsible for supporting the mission of the hospital which is to provide competent, compassionate, cost-effective health care to the citizens of Hutchinson county from infancy through geriatrics. Works with the clinic staff members. Performs duties in accordance with appropriate policies, guidelines and standards. Accountable for own actions as well as being accountable to the Supervising Physician(s). Will be required to work weekends.
- Graduate of a CAHEA accredited Mid-Level Practitioner program.
- Current State of Texas TSBME or TSNME certification.
- Experience – varies with the practice setting and circumstances – from entry level positions for recent graduates or more remote rural positions with less frequent supervision in settings requiring 5-10 years experience.
- Must display good written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess skill in applying and modifying the principles, methods and techniques of medicine in a primary care setting.
- Must display skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff and the public.
GPCH is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender
GPCH es un proveedor, empleador y prestador que ofrece igualda de oportunidades