The Physical Therapist Assistant is responsible for supporting the mission of the facility, which is to provide accessible, cost effective, quality rehabilitative therapy to children, adolescents, adult and elderly patients. She/he will promote teamwork with personnel, physicians and other departments. Full time position, Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
- Associates Degree in Physical Therapy Assistant Program.
- Licensed by the State of Texas.
- Must be able to provide direct and supervised patient care.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the technical skills and critical thinking outlined in the performance standards
- Must be able to successfully pass required exams.
- Knowledge of the principles of physical therapy across the life span, to assess age specific needs of children, adolescents, adult, and elderly patients to provide them with appropriate care.
- Must be familiar with the standards of care regarding inpatients and outpatients
GPCH is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender
GPCH es un proveedor, empleador y prestador que ofrece igualda de oportunidades