Full Time, Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
The Infection Prevention Assistant assists the Infection Preventionist/ Staff Education Coordinator in performing infection surveillance, education for staff and community, and assists in the various requirement.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing, LVN
- One year of direct patient care, preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft programs
- Must have the ability to work with confidential information
- Assists in surveillance for Healthcare Associated Infections
- Administers Employee immunizations as needed
- Assists with educational activities
- Assists with Emergency Management
- Assists with Performance Improvement
GPCH is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender
GPCH es un proveedor, empleador y prestador que ofrece igualda de oportunidades