Full time position, Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
Assists in performing Maintenance and repairs to the hospital building and equipment, including all clinics. Performs yard work to include mowing, trash removal and painting. Transporting patients to and from Hospital owned clinics and swing bed patients.
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
- Basic reading and writing skills to read instructions and handle simple record keeping.
- Ability to perform repairs acquired through vocational school, outside activities or job experience.
- Must be able to work independently, be well organized and efficient.
- Must have the ability to work with all levels of management and employees.
- Must be over 21 years of age and valid Texas Drivers license