This is a PRN position. Develops and administers a comprehensive activity program to meet the interests and capabilities of the swing-bed population. Assumes the responsibility to develop and administer a well-rounded program.
- A degree from a two-year college program with emphasis in therapeutic recreation or a certification as an activity coordinator
- Tactful, pleasant and friendly approach in dealing with patients, staff, guest and individuals within the community
- Willing to work with physically disables and chronically ill individuals of all ages
- Physically capable of participating in and conducting semi-active programs
- Understands human behavior and modification; capable of identifying signs of unfavorable symptoms such as fatigues and irritability
GPCH is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender
GPCH es un proveedor, empleador y prestador que ofrece igualda de oportunidades