The Physical Therapist is responsible for supporting the mission of the facility, by providing accessible, cost effective, quality rehabilitative therapy to children, adolescents, adult and elderly patients in an inpatient, outpatient and home health environment. He/she will promote teamwork with personnel, physicians and other departments.
- Bachelor or Masters of Science Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Licensed by the State of Texas.
- Must be able to provide direct and supervised patient care.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the technical skills and critical thinking outlined in the performance standards
- Must be able to successfully pass required exams.
- Knowledge of the principles of physical therapy across the life span, to assess age specific needs of children, adolescents, adult, and elderly patients to provide them with appropriate care.
- Must be familiar with the standards of care regarding inpatients, outpatients and home health patients.
GPCH is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender
GPCH es un proveedor, empleador y prestador que ofrece igualda de oportunidades