PRN position. Days and hours may vary.
Functions as a health care member under the direction of the Physician to implement the plan of care utilizing the nursing process. Provides a safe, therapeutic environment by following standards of nursing practice in technical skills.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a current license from the State of Texas as a LVN.
- Current CPR certification required, ACLS certification preferred.
- One or more current years of experience as a LVN preferred.
- Computer skills required.
- 2 years of working in a Clinic as a LVN.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform the technical skills and critical thinking outlines in the performance standards.
- Must be able to provide nursing care to patients of all ages; pediatric to geriatric populations.
- Must display good communication (written and verbal). Must have good organizational skills and be able to effectively prioritize responsibilities.
- Demonstrates teamwork, self-direction and teaching skills.
- Maintain clinic log books
- Maintain patient charts / EHR
GPCH is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender
GPCH es un proveedor, empleador y prestador que ofrece igualda de oportunidades