Full time position. Days and scheduled hours will vary. Hours will range from 36 to 40 hours a week. Supervises Nutrition Concepts’ Staff and activities in accordance with established policies and procedures; including, but not limited to: 1) ordering, receiving and storage of food items and supplies, 2) assign and follow up on department sanitation and cleaning schedules, 3) assisting with meal service to patients, cafeteria patrons, guest, staff, and catering functions, 4) orienting and training new employees. Completes departmental operation reports as designated.
- Current Certification for Dietary Manager and Certified Food Protection Professional by the Association of Nutrition and Food Services Professionals.
- 2 years experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as policies/procedures, recipes, memorandums. Must be able to write in the English language in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to speak in English language clearly, demonstrating a positive personality.
- Must have the ability to apply basic arithmetic in the context of recipes calculations, completing cashier reports, etc.
- Must possess excellent organization skills.
- Be assertive.
- Computer literate in word processing, spreadsheet and database software, proficiently operate a calculator, and ability to type at least 30 WPM.
- Must be able to work independently in an efficient and effective manner.
- Must have a Food Handler’s Safety Certificate recognized by the Texas State Department of Health or successfully complete course within 45 days from date of hire.
GPCH is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender
GPCH es un proveedor, empleador y prestador que ofrece igualda de oportunidades