Golden Plains Community Hospital is seeking a Social Worker to work PRN. Assist patients and their families with personal and environmental difficulties which predispose illness or interfere with obtaining maximum benefits from medical care. Must be skilled in delivery of age-appropriate patient care focuses on adult and geriatric patients.
- Bachelors Degree required in Social Work from a School of Social Work.
- Must be licensed by the Texas Board of Social Work.
- Prefer 3 years experience in a health care setting with a working knowledge of managed care principles, available community resources and alternative health care delivery systems, working directly with patients, families, staff and third-party payers.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills with an understanding of medical terminology
- Must be able to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with patients, staff and support agencies
GPCH is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender
GPCH es un proveedor, empleador y prestador que ofrece igualda de oportunidades